Denturist in Gatineau
Pascale Henri completed her degre in denturology from 1996 to 1999 at Édouard-Montpetit college in Longueil. In 1999, she obtained her diploma in denturology and became a member of “l’ordre des denturologistes du Québec” as well as the “Association des denturologistes du Québec”. Before acquiring her own clinic, she worked for 3 years with well known denturists in order to refine her technical laboratory skills and her approach toward patients.
Adding to her diploma practical, technical and human experience, she became associate to Éric Garceau in 2002, denturist from the same graduated class, they acquired their own clinic in St-Bruno. They worked together for 10 years. In 2012, to follow the father of her children who works in Ottawa, Ms. Henri moved to Aylmer and bought the clinic of Claude Lefebvre, experienced denturist, located at 366 chemin d’Aylmer for over 25 years. To add some brightness and better access to people with limited mobility, she moved the clinic to the “Place d’Aylmer”, new building located in the heart of Aylmer, in December 2012. The new clinic is situated on the 4th floor, suite 402.
Jessica started working at the clinic in March 2013 as an administrative and laboratory assistant. In this new career, she accomplishes multiple tasks. Her perfect bilingualism, cheerfulness and devotion ensure that clients are always in good hands.
In order to provide her patients with the most advanced technology in natural teeth replacement, she participates in an ongoing training with ‘‘l’ordre des denturologistes du Québec’‘ where she perfects her art and her knowledge in different aspects of her career, particularly implant supported dentures and balanced prosthesis.
- Denturology and temporomandibular dysfunctions. An esthetic choice – the art and science of teeth whitening Forum ADQ
- Denturology of tomorrow
- Implant supported dentures – arch bar splints and a factory bar.
- Fixed implant supported prosthesis by Dr Marc Fecteau and Dr Éric Châtelain. Periodontics Symposium 2004.The Celara method by Dr John A. Pettrucellli d.m.d. Symposium 2004. Symposium of the Dental Implant Society.
- ATM (temporomandibular joint)
- Neuromuscular dentistry
- CAD – CAM (implantology)
- Implant supported dentures – La pont Marius – The Symposium
- Stauman training (implantology)
- Implants with small diamaters for stability (mini implants) Oral cancer screening
- European mounting techniques in complete prosthesis. According to Gerber.